ZipstaJet | carbon reinforced | thick pinline
- Dimensions: popular dims in drop downs to right
- Tail Shape: swallow/squash (can be customized in product options area)
- Construction: can be customized (carbon strips optional)
- pictured as Proxy epoxy Ridiculite = The unique construction of the “Proxy Ridiculite” series (Ultralightweight reinforced w/ carbon stringer patches) yields a board that self-adjusts its rocker to fit the changing curve of the wave. This ‘suspension system’ creates increased torque and drive leading into, and following out of, maneuvers. This construction is ideally suited to waves slightly overhead & under. The future of surfing is boards with self-adjusting rocker that form-fit to the curve of the wave, making your second, third & forth maneuvers bigger and more powerful; even though the wave may be losing momentum, your board will be gaining speed. Stronger than a standard poly/pu & crazy light. (If you like the idea of Carbon reinforcement on the stringer but don't want Ridiculite or Teamlite, just choose a stronger construction in the drop down options)
- Fins: can be customized
- Art: thick plan pinline deck only
The latest iteration of our most oft loved “Monsta” model; a favorite for many years. It uses the centerline rocker of the Zipstitch with the outline of a swallowtail Monsta, the exaggeratedly deep and multi-scalloped concaves of the Jetstream and four short channels running off the tail. A nitrous speeder with regulatable turbulence smoothing capacities at top speed ... a board that never redlines, but the faster it goes the smoother she runs.
Same as the swallow, but instead of using short channels with a swallowtail, it uses a flip in the rocker of the back fin complemented by a squashtail for a more snappier in the pocket controlled tail release feel in turns. Both boards are made out of our proprietary epoxy construction using strategic carbon reinforcements. Never outsourced / no popouts. Made by hand, custom, in the free world.