Pro-Lite Rhino Travel Bag Shortboard
ABOUT OUR PRODUCT | RHINO TRAVEL BAG - LONGBOARD
Weighing in at much less than a huge travel bag but packing in the same body foam and material the Rhino is the perfect bag to have in your corner as you step into the ring with the airline check in attendant. This bag's packing on the freshman 10 with extra padding for airline travel. Large exterior pockets with drainage will keep the crust off your boardshorts and the smile on your face. A sewn in divider provides the perfect separation to keep wax from switching boards. Need a place for your stash? Throw it in the secret pull out "storage" pocket. Don't worry about salted zips on this bag; super beefcake molded non-corrosive zippers will keep the movement smooth for the life of the bag.
MAX NUMBER OF BOARDS
- Designed for the surfer traveling with one to two boards.
- Collapsible gusset with Velcro closure.
- 600 Denier Poly and 10mm foam.
- Molded non-corrosive zippers.
- Custom Pro-Lite print panels.
- Large exterior wetsuit/accessory pocket.
- Top zip flip top opening for ease in sliding your board in and out of the bag.
- Strap pocket to stow strap and accessories during travel.
- Padded deluxe shoulder strap.
- Molded rubber handle for extra durability.
- Inner storage pocket.
- Reinforced nose.
- External wax/key pocket
- Fixed size hang tag.
- Rail guard around the zipper to protect your board.
- Vent to allow air flow to keep your board cool.
- Short board styles, 24" width.
* Based on average board thickness to width ratio.