Mendia | Wall abstract
If you like the feeling of a A V-8 under the hood for aggressive speed and and wide grippy tires for taking the turns at maximum velocity, then this is the board for you. A power-broker’s favorite tool for laying the wave face wide open, and letting it rain. Features heavy concaves through the fins for maximum hold at top speed.
- Dimensions: can be customized in production options area
- Tail Shape: squash, thumb, roundpin
- Construction: customizable
- Fins: can be customized
- Artwork: Wall abstract bottom only
The M endia
This board design is inspired by the surfing of madman Pete Mendia, for a powersurfing hackathon. A board designed for timeless power surfing; gouging rail arcs; big sprays; made for deep barrels and goliath turns. Crazy sweepy tail rocker for a waterworks spectacular.
any and all dims available. Peter’s is 6’2″ x 18 3/4″ x 2 9/16″ 31.3L
- FIN CONFIGURATION: Typically thruster, but also available as five fin option to ride as tri or quad.
- WAVE PREFERENCES: waist high to overhead; fairly decent to good waves
- AVAILABLE TAIL CONFIGURATIONS: squash, roundtail, or swallowtail
- RECOMMENDED RIDER TYPES: intermediate to expert