HideoJet | carbon reinforced aqua/white
(Hideoscillous with Jetstream hull)
An extreme combination of modern hull contours produces the glide of ‘free-friction’ between turns which intersects with the hold of a back foot ‘clamp’. A pedal-to-the-metal bear down of ultimate gougeability through maneuvers. The hydrofoilesque “jetstream” hull makes this a very lively summertime, average waves section-making, buckets to the roof machine.
The ugly duckling that transforms into a swan when you step foot on it. A small wave board where ‘free-friction’ meets ‘ultimate gougeability’ in a marriage of perfectly complementing design concepts.
- Dimensions: can be customized in production options area (pictured at 5'8" x 20" x 2 5/8" 33L)
- Tail Shape: wide squash
- Construction: can be customized (carbon patches optional as upgrade)
- (pictured as) Proxy epoxy Ridiculite = The unique construction of the “Proxy Ridiculite” series (Ultralightweight reinforced w/ carbon stringer patches) yields a board that self-adjusts its rocker to fit the changing curve of the wave. This ‘suspension system’ creates increased torque and drive leading into, and following out of, maneuvers. This construction is ideally suited to waves slightly overhead & under. The future of surfing is boards with self-adjusting rocker that form-fit to the curve of the wave, making your second, third & forth maneuvers bigger and more powerful; even though the wave may be losing momentum, your board will be gaining speed. Stronger than a standard poly/pu & crazy light. (If you like the idea of Carbon reinforcement on the stringer but don't want Ridiculite or Teamlite, just choose a stronger construction in the drop down options)
- Artwork: aqua w/ white stripes airbrush (stringer patches top & bottom optional)
- Fins: customizable (tip: bigger fins give more drive)
Ride approximately 6″ – 7″ shorter, 1 1/4″ wider & 1/8″ thicker than your good waves performance shorty.
FIN CONFIGURATION: thruster or five fin option to run as tri or quad.
WAVE PREFERENCES: small weak point break surf to head high and barreling
AVAILABLE TAIL CONFIGURATIONS: wide squash
RECOMMENDED RIDER TYPES: beginner to advanced