Apache | Carbon Footprint | Pink
- Dimensions: can be customized in production options area
- Channels: 4 parabolic (curved) channels (optional)
- Concave deck: for that amazing 'in the wave' feel, reduces volume (optional)
- Tail Shape: Apache
- Construction: Carbon Footprint stringerless = The Carbon Reinforced rail w/ stringerless foam core provides a spring-loaded flex + self-adjusting rocker that form fits to the specific curve of the wave you're riding, adding incredible momentum through maneuvers. 3-5+ x the strength & durability of a poly/pu.
- Art: hot pink bottom / light bright blue deck
- Fins: customizable
It came in low out of the pre-dawn sky and descended on the line-up amidst the first rays of the rising sun….with the heart of an Indian warrior, the Apache has arrived. This fiery tomahawk is like no other and is designed to decimate, to lacerate and relentlessly throttle through lips and around sections. There will be no scalps taken today though, as the Apache comes to bring peace through a contented line-up.
Ideal conditions: ankle high to shoulder high; primarily for weak waves
Experience: intermediate through advanced
Designed for: heaps of speed and ripping in gutless waves.
You can go with the original Apache or with the ....
HD (Hideoscillous) - "where free-friction meets ultimate gougeability in the form of the HD rocker and hull contours applied to a revitalized Apache. The HD has heavy heavy tow board-like concaves running nose-to-tail & dynamic steep drop rocker concave running dual inset bonzer-esque caves which exhaust straight off the tail block" Read more here: http://www.proctorsurf.com/Surf-Boards/hideoscillous