Stock Quick Lil' Rascal | carbon reinforced
- Dimensions: popular dims in drop downs to right
- Version: can be customized (pictured her as Lil' Rascal v.1)
- Tail Shape: swallowtail, moontail, roundtail (pictured as swallow)
- Construction: can be customized
- pictured in Proxy epoxy Ridiculite = The unique construction of the “Proxy Ridiculite” series (Ultralightweight reinforced w/ carbon stringer patches) yields a board that self-adjusts its rocker to fit the changing curve of the wave. This ‘suspension system’ creates increased torque and drive leading into, and following out of, maneuvers. This construction is ideally suited to waves slightly overhead & under. The future of surfing is boards with self-adjusting rocker that form-fit to the curve of the wave, making your second, third & forth maneuvers bigger and more powerful; even though the wave may be losing momentum, your board will be gaining speed. Stronger than a standard poly/pu & crazy light. (If you like the idea of Carbon reinforcement on the stringer but don't want Ridiculite or Teamlite, just choose a stronger construction in the drop down options)
- Fins: customizable (tip: try MR twins w/ small trailer or FT1 w/ small trailer)
This squatty firebrand has all the speed of a retro-style shape, but with the holding power of a modern board. Using a bulby outline with a flatter rocker and new generation hull contours, it loves to rocket on 2 foot gutless days when most people are running for their longboards. This design has better traction than your typical retro-style speeders, and goes looney even in punchier waves. Should be ridden 5” inches shorter and 1” wider than your standard shortboard.
Check out proctorsurf.com to watch how the Lil’ Rascal will have you flying past the longboarders at your favorite spot.
FIN CONFIGURATION: thruster or five fin option to run as tri or quad.
WAVE PREFERENCES: small, weak, mushy, slopey, sectiony pointbreak surf
AVAILABLE TAIL CONFIGURATIONS: Swallowtail, roundtail, moontail
RECOMMENDED RIDER TYPES: beginner to advanced