SuperFortress | Picasso Water Camo
- Dimensions: can be customized in production options area
- Tail Shape: squaretail, moontail
- Construction: customizable
- Artwork: Picasso Water Camo | a Todd Proctor original
- Fins: center fin sold separately
- Finish: sanded satin matte
A modern interpretation of the Classic Noserider a la Nuuhiwa era. Plenty of volume, heavy concave/scoop in the nose combined with a very low rocker from the tip through the belly makes for easy glidin’. No catch 50/50 rails allows smooth transitions in trim. Single fin with accelerated tail rocker lets it pivot like a more modern board, allowing easier positioning to setup for “the walk”.
Wide squaretail option creates the most lift in the tail, providing for maximum tip time.
Also great for noserides, but allowing for slightly easier turnability is the moontail option.
Hang ’em and glide…..ask questions later.
FIN CONFIGURATION: single fin
TAIL SHAPES: squaretail, moontail
RECOMMENDED RIDER TYPES: beginner to advanced