ABOUT OUR PRODUCT | PRO-LITE SESSION DAY BAG Fish/Hybrid/Big Short
Things are looking up, the economy is improving, so go ahead and splurge a little bit and step up to the Session Premium surfboard day bag with 5mm foam. This bag was designed for wider fish/hybrid style boards and is packing 5mm of foam to give you that extra protection your board may need if you like to play rough. Need a place for your stash? Throw it in the secret pull out “storage” pocket. Don’t worry about salted zips on this bag; all molded non-corrosive zippers will keep the movement smooth for the life of the bag.
For fish/hybrid boards longer than 6'10 see our mid-length options here.
MAX NUMBER OF BOARDS
- Designed for day use.
- 5mm padding.
- Molded non-corrosive zippers.
- New expanded fin gusset.
- New upgraded 420d super light ripstop nylon on top.
- Semi-reflective/heat resistant 266PE on bottom.
- Custom Pro-Lite print panels.
- Top zip flip top opening for ease in sliding your board in and out of the bag.
- Strap pocket to stow strap and accessories during travel.
- Padded shoulder strap with Velcro closure system.
- Padded handle for extra comfort.
- External wax/key pocket.
- Fixed size hang tag.
- Inner storage pocket.
- Reinforced nose.
- Rail guard around the zipper to protect your board.
- Closeable vent to allow air flow to keep your board cool.
- Keep in mind that the bag is "cut" 26.5" wide and will fit most boards 23 1/2" wide or less depending on thickness.
- This bag is cut close to 3" long so you don't have to size up.
- Empty bag weight 3-5lbs depending on size.
* Based on average board thickness to width ratio.